Steadily growing data traffic, high security standards and complex applications require professionally managed servers in order to guarantee smooth operation and continual availability.
Our employees in the support and operations centre ensure the operation of your managed services. Backed by our high quality standards and qualified expertise, you can relax.
Configure your systems into our processing centres and benefit from our highly available and reliable infrastructure as well as from round-the-clock monitoring.
Personal service, active monitoring and the coordination of cross-producer support complement the 24x7 service with defined SLAs. You can decide whether you want to buy or lease regularly maintained, managed and updated servers.
As Austria’s biggest hosting platform for media, we supply over 1.7 billion page impressions per month and at peak times generate traffic of more than 30 Gbit/s. The issue of availability and reliability is of utmost priority for us. For this reason service operations and processes in accordance with ISO 20000-1 (IT service management) are certified by TÜV-AUSTRIA (Austrian Association for Technical Inspection).
- Physical hardware or virtual servers
- Shared and cost-efficient use of a highly available infrastructure
- Highest standard of high-performance and highly available systems
- Service from conception and installation to production operations
With cloud solutions you can rely on us for legal certainty, stability and as a personal contact.
You can operate parts of or entire systems in the cloud and bill them according to the time and resources used – simultaneously ensuring high-speed access to data and security. System management remains directly with your IT department or us.
Benefit from the possibilities of purchasing cloud and hosting services from a single source and designing a modern hybrid solution.
- Peak loads covered through integration of the cloud into existing systems
- No delivery time, waiting periods, bottlenecks
- Changes without interruption of ongoing operation
- Greater flexibility for your business
By outsourcing the secondary functions of your data centre, you can focus on your core business. Our solutions for information infrastructure help you optimise costs, improve service and reduce risks.
Whether desktops, laptops, networks, servers or peripheral devices: after an initial conversation, we plan the process of outsourcing in detail together with you so that the time involved and costs are as low as possible. After handover our IT experts will continue to manage your infrastructure. Thus all of your IT is in competent hands.
- Cost reduction
- Increase in effectiveness and efficiency
- Defined service levels
- Reduction of risk
- Your team is freed up for core business
Unforeseeable incidents such as natural disasters or hacker attacks can put your sensitive business data at risk. In the event of outages or exceptional circumstances it is essential that your operating systems, servers and information are restored as quickly as possible.
Take precautions and safeguard your information with the APA-IT disaster recovery solution. Benefit from our expertise as well as our fail-safe data processing centres. Whether small or medium-sized companies – customised on the basis of your needs, our flexible back-up environment, which is safeguarded at multiple levels, offers round-the-clock optimal stability for your IT processes.
- No business losses due to unforeseeable disruptions
- Your data are available every day round the clock
- Hosting in Austria in APA-IT data centres
- Professional support through experienced APA-IT employees
- Cost control through clearly-defined service levels