Gentics Software is a leader in web content management and portal solutions. We support big customers, including Erste Group, T-Mobile, Uniqa und Swarovski. We develop and implement their web projects (corporate websites, intranet & information portals) on Gentics CMS and on our more recent product, Gentics Mesh - an open source and headless CMS.
- Translating user requirements and feedback into wireframes and mockups
- Implementing Angular apps in collaboration with the backend development team (TypeScript, Angular/CLI)
- Developing automated unit and integration tests (Karma & Protractor)
- Sharing knowledge to the rest the team, guiding and mentoring junior developers
- Experience with RESTFul APIs
- Experience with UX design/wireframing and designing mockups
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- Working on open source projects (www.getmesh.io)
- Working in an agile team
- Flexible working hours, home-office is possible
- Central location in Vienna, close to Naschmarkt
- Variety of professional development possibilities
- Other benefits include team and sports events, meal allowances and employee discounts
In accordance with Austrian law, the minimum monthly salary is EUR 2.393,– gross
(classification ST1; 38.5 hours per week). We are of course willing to pay more based
on your qualifications and experience.
Did we catch your interest?
Then send your application to:
Dr. Andrea Schauerhuber
APA-IT Informations Technologie GmbH
Laimgrubengasse 10, 1060 Vienna